Florida State University invites all incoming students to complete two comprehensive educational programs focused on serious issues facing college students and designed to serve as building blocks for a healthy and positive experience as a student. Below is a brief description of each program. For more information, or if you have questions, please contact the Center for Health Advocacy & Wellness at 850-644-8871.
Florida State University has partnered with EverFi, whose mission is to help students address critical life skills such as alcohol abuse prevention and addressing the critical issues of sexual assault, relationship violence, stalking, and sexual harassment in higher education institutions across the country.
As part of our comprehensive prevention program, Florida State University expects each incoming student to complete AlcoholEdu and Sexual Assault Prevention.
AlcoholEdu is an interactive, two-part on-line program designed to help you make healthy and safe decisions around alcohol use while in college. You will need to pass with a score of 75%.
Sexual Assault Prevention, is an interactive two-part online program that enables you to make informed decisions about sex and relationships in college. It is designed to help prevent sexual violence and to demonstrate how to intervene in high-risk situations.
Please note that the course includes three surveys that help personalize your experience and measure students' alcohol-related attitudes and behaviors. All survey responses are strictly confidential; FSU will only receive information about the student body as a whole and will never see individual students' answers.
PLEASE use your FSU email address!
Incoming Summer/Fall 2019 Students
|Course(s)||Registration Code||Start Date||Due Date for Part 1||Due Date for Part 2|
|AlcoholEdu & Sexual Assault Prevention||6b56b890||September 10, 2019||October 1, 2019||October 30, 2019|
You will need one EverFi Higher Education Account to access the course(s) from your dashboard.
- Go to: http://www.everfi.com/login and click Register
- Under "Student/Learner" enter the Registration Code: 6b56b890, and click "Next" to create your EverFi account. Please make sure to use your FSU email address when creating your account.
- Complete Part 1 of AlcoholEdu and Sexual Assault Prevention by September 10, 2019
- After 30 days, you will receive an invitation to complete Part 2 of AlcoholEdu and Sexual Assault Prevention, which must be completed by October 30, 2019
Other Important Information:
- You will need Internet access and audio capabilities.
- To avoid technical issues, please use a major web browser released within the previous two years (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, or Safari).
- The course may include surveys to help personalize your experience and measure students' attitudes and behaviors. All survey responses are confidential; the school will only receive information about the student body as a whole and will never see individual students' answers.
- Should you experience problems, technical support is available 24/7 and can be accessed from the "Help" link within the course.