Florida State University has partnered with EverFi, whose mission is to help students address critical life skills such as alcohol abuse prevention and addressing the critical issues of sexual assault, relationship violence, stalking, and sexual harassment in higher education institutions across the country. As part of our comprehensive prevention program, Florida State University expects each incoming and transfer student to complete AlcoholEdu and Sexual Assault Prevention.
AlcoholEdu is an interactive, two-part on-line program designed to help you make healthy and safe decisions around alcohol use while in college. You will need to pass with a score of 75%.
Sexual Assault Prevention, is an interactive two-part online program that enables you to make informed decisions about sex and relationships in college. It is designed to help prevent sexual violence and to demonstrate how to intervene in high-risk situations.
Please note that the course includes three surveys that help personalize your experience and measure students' alcohol-related attitudes and behaviors. All survey responses are strictly confidential; FSU will only receive information about the student body as a whole and will never see individual students' answers.
PLEASE use your FSU email address!
Incoming Summer 2019 Students
|Course(s)||Registration Code||Start Date||Due Date for Part 1||Due Date for Part 2|
|AlcoholEdu & Sexual Assault Prevention||6b56b890||July 9, 2019||August 6, 2019||September 5, 2019|
You will need one EverFi Higher Education Account to access the course(s) from your dashboard.
- Go to: http://www.everfi.com/login and click Register
- Under "Student/Learner" enter the Registration Code: 6b56b890, and click "Next" to create your EverFi account. Please make sure to use your FSU email address when creating your account.
Other Important Information:
- You will need Internet access and audio capabilities.
- To avoid technical issues, please use a major web browser released within the previous two years (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, or Safari).
- The course may include surveys to help personalize your experience and measure students' attitudes and behaviors. All survey responses are confidential; the school will only receive information about the student body as a whole and will never see individual students' answers.
- Should you experience problems, technical support is available 24/7 and can be accessed from the "Help" link within the course.